Location: Rome, NY or Manchester, NH (relocation available)
Clearance Requirements: Active TS or willing to become cleared
We are seeking a highly motivated, accomplished and innovative research lead for our cyber quantification team. We are developing novel technologies to measure and predict attacker capabilities, identify critical network assets to protect and identify optimized defensive security configurations. Candidate will be responsible for pioneering research and development in this area, including developing original research ideas, guiding the ideas through completion, and applying them to the needs of the end customer.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to work independently and supervise people in order to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in managing programs, including reporting, documentation, and customer briefings.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with peers, supervisors, subordinates, and customers. Must be able to produce technical reports describing work performed, proposals for new work, and conduct presentations to customers.
- Strong “hacking” skills a plus: mastery of state of the art hacking and exploitation techniques as well as the ability to apply that knowledge defensively to help design new protections that defend critical systems
Significant technical expertise including areas such as
- Algorithm development, machine learning, big data, or relevant technologies
- VMWare ESXi, VirtualBox, or other virtualization platforms
- Java, Python, and shell scripting
- Comfort working in a variety of operating systems, including all versions of Windows and Linux
- Large scale experimentation environments.
This position requires a Master’s degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, and 10+ years of related experience. Exceptional or uniquely qualified candidates will be considered independent of formal experience.
Siege offers excellent benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Medical/Dental premiums paid at nearly 100%), company paid short-term/long-term disability and life insurance, Up to 4% 401K Employer contribution match, Annual Performance Bonus, New Business Bonus, Educational Reimbursement.
Visit us on the web at www.siegetechnologies.com
Siege Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer, upholding Executive Order 11246 by not discriminating against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.